Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Red, White, and Blue Product!

A Product that is Red, White and Blue...




In honor of Today being 9/11...I thought I would do a short post on something Red, White, and Blue to honor those lost and those who so heroically helped that day. I really didn't feel right posting today for some reason, so I am going to keep my descriptions short. I also picked American Based Companies, that I am proud of and will leave a link too.

SmashBox Lip Brush No 6:

SmashBox Lip Brush #6
I bought this brush a couple of years ago and it still works great. I usually don't use a lip brush to be honest unless I am mixing two lip shades together, I want to blend my lipstick into my liner or I want a very precise look. I don't see this Brush on on SmashBox's website anymore, although I see is on Amazon. It has held up very well for many years. Here is the link to SmashBox's Website: http://www.smashbox.com

Jessie Steele Coupon Keeper:

Inside of the Coupon Keeper. The Pen did not come with it!
I bought this coupon keeper recently because I got so tired of being out shopping, getting to the register and realizing I had a coupon at home for the product that I was buying. Sure I use my smart phone now for a lot of coupons that are your standard "20% off your purchase at a certain store", but this one is more for those more specific coupons like "$1.00 off Colgate Toothpaste". It also has a note pad inside which I like for making shopping lists. I used to make them on my phone, but that led to me forgetting my phone on way too many store shelves. Luckily I never lost it! Here is a link to their website: https://www.crgibson.com/e2wCustomerTemplate.aspx?url=documents/html/aboutUs_en-US.html

Le Metier De Beaute - True Color Eye Shadow in Midnight Sky:

Love This Brand!

Swatched: It is Truly a Midnight Blue.
I love LMB eyeshadows. I am not going to go into to much description on them, because there is something really cool that you can do with them that I am saving for an up and coming post! Here is a link to their website: http://www.lemetierdebeaute.com

Final Thoughts:
I hoped that you enjoyed my little tribute post. I am so proud and blessed to be an American! I am going to leave it at that!

Thanks,

Sik Glam

2 comments:

Liz Outh said...

All beautiful picks dear! I really like the coupon holder! I can't find my little one anywhere. Will definitely look into that! I like Smashbox's brushes too! They're so pensey though... I splurged on a travel size eye brush set from them earlier this summer though and I love it! =)

I tagged you in a beauty blog tag! I hope you don't mind! xx

http://myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com/2013/09/beauty-blogger-tag.html

Unknown said...

Hey Liz. That is the only Smashbox brush that I have. I am impressed though!! No I don't mind you tagged me, I will check it out...:)