Sunday, September 15, 2013

Been Beauty Blog Tagged for the First Time

This Tag was created by The Beau Bow!


This is my First Beauty Blog Tag that I have done and I am so Excited

I was tagged by New Friend Liz http://myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com
(Thank You Kindly!!!!).

Rules for the Beauty Blogger Tag:

* State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
* Tag some more beauty bloggers
* Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
This tag was created by The Beau Bow!


1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
  • This is a hard one because I honestly do a lot of beauty steps in my routine. I honestly take my skin care very seriously!  I guess one beauty routine that I rarely do is shave. Now don't get the wrong idea! I don't have much hair on my body, so I don't have to do it often. I guess I got lucky, because I see so many products on the market for hair removal; whether it be shaving, laser or waxing. Obviously I know it must be a big part of many women's beauty routines, because their are so many products for it. I tried to think of something better for this, but I honestly do a lot in my morning and night skincare routine. So I was trying to think of something for my body and this was all I could think of. I even do a lot of body pampering, because that needs it too!


2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
  • Yes!! I wash my brushes about once a week, every 2 weeks if I am unable too. I thought buying a lot of brushes would help me not have to wash them so often, but I tend to use the same ones so it didn't. So I still end up having to wash them.


3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
  • I always say, "You can look at my nails and not have to ask me, How are you?" If they are perfectly manicured, than I am doing good, well rested and my life is in control. If they are all chipped, my life is chaotic and I am very busy. If they just have a clear growth coat on them, than I am just chilling and coasting.


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. - top coat, foundation, etc.)?
  • It depends on what it is. If it's my favorite foundation, than I could go weeks using it's "Runner Ups", before I finally went and bought it. My face cream, I would buy once I saw I had about a week's worth left.


5. What is your worst beauty habit?

  • Remembering to take my hair vitamins and to use my eyelash serum at night. I am trying to get better at this by leaving my vitamins on my nightstand and putting my eyelash serum right next to my night eye cream.



6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
  • Organizing! I am the most Unorganized/Organized Person you will ever meet. You would have to see where I lived to understand. One room will be so organized, that I have broken out my Label Maker to Label My TP shelve...lol... Than the next room will look like a tornado hit it. I guess it comes down to having the time and energy to do it all.


7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
  • It depends of where I am going. I usually know where I am going, so I will figure out how much time I will need to get ready and than I start an hour earlier because somehow I am always running late.


8. Can you commit to spending bans?

  • I could never commit, but I could probably make it a week. I am an economist so I try to spend my money wisely and make sure than my Credits are always Exceeding my Debits!


9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
  • It could be better. I basically have a drawer with long narrow vertical containers in it that I stick my polishes in. I keep my nail tools in there too. I have really gotten into doing my own nails this past year so my collection is growing, so I will soon have to upgrade how I organize my nail products.


10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
  • Hmmmm, I think I have gone over two weeks.

So I answered all the questions and I hope they were interesting..;) Thanks again Liz at http://myprettyobsessions.blogspot.com for tagging me!! It was Great to be Tagged...:)

The Lucky Ladies I am tagging are:
20/30 Glam @ http://twentythirtyglam.blogspot.com
Cynthia @ http://cdelbeauty.blogspot.com
Beauty4Free2U @ http://www.beauty4free2u.com

I apologize it you were already tagged. I am new to the "Tagging World".....:)

Thanks,

Sik Glam

4 comments:

Liz Outh said...

Aw yay!!! I love all of your answers! Oh girl, I am the total opposite! I am a NEAT FREAK! I love how your nails represent the mood you're in. That's awesome! I'll have to keep that in mind when I explain to people why my nails look crazy sometime hehe. I too am bad at remembering to put on my lash serum. I should do what you do and put it next to my eye cream =)

You're very welcome for tagging! I'm so happy you enjoyed doing this! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Liz and Thanks again for Tagging me!! Yes i enjoyed it. It was fun!! Yes if I have the time to have well manicure nails and not have them messed up in a day than Life is Good!!

Unknown said...

Hey. Thank you for sharing this.
I enjoyed reading it and you have a great blog.
Without a doubt I decided to follow you.
Maybe support me by following me back.
I will appreciate it a lot.
Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Xoxo!
Sincerely Renny.

www.sincerelyrenny.com

Unknown said...

No Problem Renny!!